Household appliance industry has been growing and improving in Turkey since 1950’s and currently Turkey is the leading European white goods manufacturer. Looking at the production rates of last 10 years, numbers tell that Turkey is giving direction to the sector with a production capacity of 25 million units per year. There are more than 50 major producers and medium-scale manufacturing companies and there is a large supplier industry with more than 1000 companies in Turkish household appliance industry. Approximately 20% of the parts and components suppliers are united under BEYSAD (White Goods Suppliers Association) and 6 major manufacturers (Arçelik, B/S/H, Candy, Indesit, Demirdöküm and Vestel) are united under White Goods Manufacturers’ Association of Turkey (TÜRKBESD). Furthermore, establishing another association under the name of KESİD (Small Domestic Appliances Industrialists Association) was another big step to strengthen the household appliances sector. Turkey exports almost 75% of its all household appliances production to overseas -mainly Europe. And this, of course, empowers Turkey’s brand value in the global markets. Turkey’s competence and competitiveness in the white goods sector add value to the global brands such as Arçelik, Beko, Altus, Grundig, Profilo, Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau, Hotpoint Ariston, Indesit, Vestel, Rega, Seg, Demirdöküm, Candy, Hoover and Süsler…
– Turkey is the number 1 household appliances manufacturer in Europe and second largest in the world with a production amount of 25 million units in 2015.
– White goods production has increased 8% in the last 10 years.
– Biggest manufacturing companies in Turkey are Arçelik, B/S/H,
Vestel, Indesit, Valiant and BDR Thermea.
– Turkish household appliance industry has a high volume of exports
and imports (€ 4.2 bn export value and 1.1 bn import value in 2015)
– With around 120,000 employees in the industry, Turkey is one of the main bases of manpower for white goods sector.
What we do…
With more than 15 years of experience in household appliance industry, Haltin Consultancy offers a target oriented cooperation to its clients. We confidently assure our clients that our consultancy service is one most experienced and professional in Turkish household industry. Our services include,
– acquisition advisory,
– joint venture advisory,
– startup and entry strategies development,
– strategic sourcing and supply management
– marketing intelligence
– market analyses and reports
– dealer network restructuring