Business Management ConsultancyStrategic, Technical, Commercial Analysis and Enhancement
Higher quality products, fast changing customer needs and increasing operational costs…
As Haltin Consultancy we analyse production elements such as infrastructure, automation, productivity and standardisation, OEE and rate of waste. Then we define and state the actions to be taken with our customer. In the light of these technical actions, we make arrangements compatible with the growth projection of the company. We provide standard and productive optimizations to decrease the internal process costs.
Commercial Due Diligence
We calculate real production costs (machine/hour rates) of your company so that you can see and consider the profit & loss balance for every single piece in your product range. Besides, we clarify your company’s place in the industry by comparing your company with your competitors.
With all these analyses and reports, we provide a full picture of your company. Enhancement actions help you to decrease your costs and increase your profitability. Our team make sure that all actions are taken correctly on scheduled time.
- Implementation of the secondary actions,
- Working on institutionalization,
- Strategic planning for medium and long terms,
- Following and controlling the determined strategic plans,
- Providing cooperation on sales and marketing
At beginning of the 20th century, avarage company lifespan was described with “centuries”. But today this lifespan is almost under 5 years. You can increase your company’s lifespan by reviewing the processes and preventing the problems before they happen.
Technical Analysis and Enhancement
As Haltin Strategy and Management Consultancy Team we help you in;
- enhancing your company’s operational effectiveness and productivity,
- using your resources with optimum profit,
- providing high quality products and services meeting your clients’ requirements,
Infrastructure Optimization Analysis
We analyse your technological infrastructure which effects your company negatively. Once we clarify the unproductive areas, we work on enhancement potential. Technological infrastructure includes;
- work stations,
- shop floor,
- material flow and transportation systems,
- junk yard and waste treatments systems,
Production Optimization Analysis
We target to increase your business process productivity by performance boosting automation and integration methods to avoid your business to be unprofitable comparing with your competitors.
- Robot, conveyor and special automation solutions,
- Reducing operators and/or cycle times of processes,
- Process based solutions to avoid operator mistakes,
- On the job based solutions.
Productivity and Effectiveness Analysis – OEE
Low productivity in production decreases your company’s profitability. To avoid this, we define effectiveness and productivity areas of the operations.
- How much resource do I use for production?
- capacity utilization,
- cycle time analyses,
- waste and scrap rates,
- mould change over time analyses,
- mould failure/breakdown analyses
- Am I capable of providing what my customers want?
- Technical call rates, reject rates, rework rates, …
- supplier performance analyses
If there are insufficient processes in your work-flow, increasing and fast changing demands of your clients may result with a disappointment. To avoid this, we define effective management processes and prepare an action plan accordingly.
- mould and machinery inventory,
- mould-machinery matching list,
- mould file standard,
- project performance criteria,
- mould and machinery maintenance criteria,
- production process standards
Commercial Analysis and Consultancy
It doesn’t matter how advanced technical equipment one company has, it’s not possible to keep the business alive without commercial success. Companies that give importance to commercial competence as much as to technical competence will be more likely to achieve a balanced and optimal growth.
- Machine/hour rate calculation
We calculate the real machine/hour rates based on your real expenses such as rent, electricity, amortization, maintenance, management overheads, etc…
- Cost analyses, sales prices and profitability
We calculate the real costs of each part and product in order to compare with the sales prices to figure the products’ profitability out.
- ABC analysis
ABC analysis based on profitability and sales turnover help us to define “A” elements to focus on and “C” elements to avoid.
- Sectorial comparison and benchmarking
We compare your company with sectorial figures in your market through various parameters and define your company’s position in the sector.
- Competitor company analyses
We collect industrial and sectorial data and use them to analyse your competitors so that you can take better and more realistic decisions to position your company in the right place in your sector
- Preparation of right quotations and offer
We prepare a detailed checklist to be used prior giving an offer. We design a price offer template both for parts and product offers. And we recommend a software to save your offers in a database safely.
- Reviewing the project process
From the very beginning to the end of a project, we analyse and review the whole process. This way we increase the efficiency of the project management.