Small Domestic Appliances (SDA)
Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) include household consumer products such as cookers, vacuum cleaners, toasters, food processors, kettles, juicers, blenders and mixers… Arnica, Arzum, Arçelik, Beko, Conti, Elma, Eksen, Ernemaş, Fanjet, Kumtel, Korkmaz, Saruhan, Vestel, Candy, Hoover and Süsler can be counted as major small home appliances manufacturers in Turkey.
Most of these manufacturers are united under KESID (Small Domestic Appliances Industrialists Association) to add value to the industry in Turkey.
Despite the global economic slump, Turkish Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) industry has registered 4% of growth in 2015 and a slow but consistent growth is expected for upcoming periods.
– Total market volume is around € 800 mio.
– Export volume is around € 300 mio and import volume is around € 500 mio.
– With around 24,000 employees in the sector, Turkey is one of the biggest workforce bases in the global market.
– Turkish market increased its volume up to 4% in 2015 and a consistent growth is expected for upcoming years.
What we do…
As Haltin Consultancy, we offer our 15 years of sectoral expertise to our clients. We have a wide network of contacts in the domestic and global markets. Our target oriented approach builds a satisfied cooperation between us and our clients. Halting Consultancy services include,
– acquisition support,
– joint venture support,
– entry strategy development,
– strategic sourcing
– market intelligence
– market reports
– dealer network restructuring